Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Here is Novembers submission from our Guest DT member....

Libeeti - Family Time


As for November challenge:
My layout is titled "Family Time". I think I've managed to cover all the diva demands : A sandcastle - done; Some seagulls - done; A family beach photo - done.
I also challenged myself to make a multiphoto layout, since I tend to scrap only 1-2 photo per layout.
I hope you'll like it.
Thank you for the inspiration, it has been a great fun making this lo.
Cheers,
Libeeti

Hi Libeeti!
Looks like you have been busy with paint and bubble wrap to make this background page. Great added sandcastle and love your seagulls. Cheers Shazza


11 comments:

  1. love the multi pics, love the bubble wrap paint work, awesome layout using this months painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubbles give such great texture, & love your 4 angled photos with your great sandcastle..plus your great alphas. Top LO Libeeti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Libeeti! I myself love multiple pics LO's, and you can definitely do this more often, you rocked it!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love multi layouts, and love the stamping. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Libeeti great to see you hear lovely page you made.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome LO, Libeeti! I love that background paper and how your pics are on an angle! Your title is also fun!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bubble wrap worked great for this LO... many pictures too. Peeerty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bubble wrap effect, works well with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya! Great page with all those pics, those birds are fab!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great layout! I love the background and the title with the different fonts too... fantastic work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all, ladies! You're really giving me an ego booster :).
    I'm so happy I was invited to be a GDT this month and I really enjoyed making my lo for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete