Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

Please welcome our October guest ...

Please welcome our delightful guest designer this month, Louise Turner with her wonderful layout inspired by our artwork and pink challenge for October.


Hello there, I'm Louise of TimelessCraftMumma blog.

After a break from Scrapping I rejoined the online world in 2014 and love the community that is Papercrafting. My twin boys are my main reason for scrapbooking but I also enjoy the therapy of creating art.
My style varies - sometimes I like paper and sometimes I'm heavy with the mediums. But you will always see layers on my pages. 

I love to watch YouTube videos of scrappers completing pages so I started my own YouTube channel where I share my process for creating.

You can find me here:

Blog http://timelesscraftmumma.blogspot.com.au/ 
Here are couple of recent favourite pages ...



Thank you so much for joining us this month Louise and inspiring us with your work.


Remember ....

CRITERIA - The colour PINK

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Louise :) Nice to "meet" you :)
    Your work is absolutely great! I love it! :)
    Thanks a lot for being a guestdesigner :)
    Wish you a happy weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Louise, welcome to ARTastic as GD this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your work Louise......these are all stunning! So glad you're guesting here this month:):)

    ReplyDelete