Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Welcome to our March guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer this month, Belinda Spencer with her amazing layout inspired by our artwork for March.



Hello! My name is Belinda Spencer and I have been scrapping since 2003. I live on a farm in the Adelaide Hills with my husband, two children and a multitude of animals.

I am predominantly a 12” x 12” scrapper but also love to create cards, artist trading cards and the odd mini album and off the page project.

My style tends to include elements of shabby chic, fussy cutting and a touch of grunge, spooky elements and sometimes a swear word or two. I love to include texture and dimension with lots of lovely layers. My favourite technique right now is to create a watercolour effect on my backgrounds using various mists. I would be lost without my Canson white cardstock, craft knife and inks!

I have been published in Scrapbook Creations, Scrapbooking Memories and Somerset Memories magazines.

I am currently a Design Team member at The Scrapbook Store, Kraft Plus Challenges, Darkroom Door, Charms Creations, Imaginarium Designs and Seriously Scrapbooking where I teach layout classes and card workshops. Previous teams have included The Colour Room, Purple Pumpkin, White With One, The Dusty Attic and Kaisercraft.

Thankyou so much for having me as a guest designer at ARTastic. I absolutely LOVED the artwork inspiration.

You can see more of my work here:
 http://happyscrapspace.blogspot.com/

Here are some recent layouts you might like ...



Thank you so much for joining us this month Belinda - it has been wondering having you part of the team.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belinda :) I love your work and I have followed your blog for a long time :
    Great to getting to know you :) Thanks for being a GDT :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete