Pages

Saturday 22 April 2017

Welcome to our April guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer this month, Katie Howard with her wonderful layout inspired by our artwork for April.


The artwork was just the inspiration that I needed to scrap some photos from the dawn service we attended for the 100 year recognition of ANZAC day, and I happen to have some flairs especially for the theme too. I was also inspired to recreate a watercolour kind of background with the dots of poppies like in the artwork.


Hello, my name is Katie Howard and I am a self-confessed obsessed scrapbooker! I am from Brisbane and live with my husband and three teenage kids. I have been seriously scrapping since around the time my youngest was born, so around 13 years! (that surprises even me!) My proudest scrapping achievement was being asked to be a Creative Team member for Scrapbooking Memories. As far as my style, well, it is a little hard to define! I dabble in many things, but probably the most consistent thing on my pages is layers and embellishment clusters. I have been known to dabble in mixed media backgrounds, but also like clean lines, so I call my style – “go with the flow”!
I am currently designing for Charms Creations, Rainbow Splendour and Scrapbooking Top 50 and have also had the pleasure of being a part of Kraft+, Scrap the Boys, Scrap the Girls, White With 1 and D’lish Scraps.

You can find my blog here: www.katiehs-life.blogspot.com.au, and I must admit, I don’t update this quite as often as I should! But most of my projects usually end up there. You can also find me on Facebook in many of the scrapbooking communities and groups.

Thanks for having me at ARTastic!

Katie x



Thank you so much for joining us this month Katie.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment