Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

Welcome to our July guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer this month, Carol Deal with her gorgeous layout inspired by our artwork for July.

I have added pen to the layout by way of the pink and yellow arrows on the background. I love the way this turned out and adored making the arrow for the bottom of the photo.
  
Hello, I am happily married with 3 grown up children and 2 gorgeous little granddaughters and another one on the way, due in September.
I live in the beautiful area of Lake Macquarie, NSW with my hubby and pug dog, Charli Girl.

I started my scrapping journey in Feb 2012 at the insistence of my BFF and since then it has taken me on a very interesting journey. 
I have entered numerous online challenges and have actually won some. I have been published several times in the Australian Scrapbook mags and was commissioned to do a 4 page spread for Australian Scrapbooking Ideas.

I have been on several Design Teams and I am currently serving on White With 1 and Nini's Things.

I have taught at a local scrapbook shop, which I loved, so much that on the 3rd June, 2017 I opened my very own little scrapbook shop with my hubby in Swansea, NSW.  I am loving this chapter of my scrapbook world and have been lucky enough to have been given the most amazing support from everyone in the scrapping family. I love to go to retreats so that I can recharge my " mojo" and have met some amazingly talented ladies along the way.

My motto has always been " be true to yourself" and it's something that I try to follow, in life, in art and with everyone that I meet. My hubby, Pat has been my biggest supporter and I must say my biggest enabler and supporter.






Thanks, Carol Deal


Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.


1 comment: