Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Our September mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.

This month our inspiration comes to you from Peter Graham with this bright and vibrant painting called Monaco Coast.

CRITERIA - Use paint on your work

This month we are going to relax our rules so you may combine your entry with other challenges.

And some lovely inspiration from our second team ...

TONE
I have used different mediums on the background....among them paint.  The photos are from one of our trips to a little zoo one hour drive from home. The animals are fenced, but you can buy food and feed them. An amazing place to visit with small kids!

ANGELIKA
I was inspired to use watercolours to paint my background. I was also inspired by the beach theme to do a mermaid themed layout. The super saturated colourful scheme also made it to my layout.

KRIPA
My canvas is inspired by the summer / beach theme in the painting. I've used Twinkling H2Os to paint the background and chipboard pieces.

ANNA
I was totally inspired by the gorgeous colors in the painting. I've used inks on my background and to color my BIG title.

KAT
I was inspired by the beach scene to scrap a photo of my boys at the beach. I've used watercolour paint splatters in the background and have chosen colours that match the colours in the painting.

KAREN
Inspired by the orange ...

JANE

I was inspired by the orange and yellow and touches of purple in the painting and used these as the basis of my background and in the patterned paper for this layout.

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.



No comments:

Post a Comment