Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Our October mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.

This month our inspiration comes to you from Gail McCormac with this delightful painting 3 friends at the beach.

CRITERIA - Celebrate friendship theme

You may now combine your entry with other challenges.

And some lovely inspiration from our second team ...

ANGELIKA
I was inspired by the horizontal design and the beachy feel, as well as the sand and sea colour scheme.

KAT
I was inspired by the three friends and the pastel colours of the painting. I imagine that these three cuties will be great friends as they get older.

TONE
 I was basically inspired by the theme "friends", but also "hats" generally,

KRIPA
I used a picture of my kids to document the day their friendship began. Pastel shades were inspired from the painting.

MARIA
In the photo my friends. We have been friends for many years. We often spend time together. And it's very inspiring! Headline - "Our life"

EVELYN
The photo shows my 18 year old daughter and one of her girlfriends. And what is the most wanted thing to do - making party! I was inspired by the patterned swim suits from the picture.

JANE
I was drawn to the pastel colours of the painting and my desire to celebrate the special sibling friendship between my children which started with his arrival and continues strongly to this day.


Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.


1 comment:

  1. Ready to enter but light is against me as it's getting dark. Will try to get photos done in the morning. Love this challenge. x

    ReplyDelete