Pages

Sunday 22 October 2017

Welcome to our October guest ...

Please welcome our wonderful guest designer this month,  Jasmine Shea with her so very pretty take on our challenge this month.

When I saw the photo of the girls I knew I had many photos of my children in this position.  I chose a photo I took in Cairns QLD where we the kids were sitting having their lunch overlooking the beach.  It was one of those moments when they were all happily chatting and being great friends.  I chose the floral paper to tie in with the ladies bathers and the two pieces of patterned background paper to reflect the line dividing the sky and sand in the art piece

Hello, I’m Jasmine and I live in Melbourne AustraliaI have an amazing hubby and 4 wonderful children who keep me very busy being teenagers now. I just love this craft and I have been blessed to meet so many fabulous girls in real life and on line and to be a part of some wonderful Design Teams. 

The inspiration from so many talented ladies has helped me grow within my work and I thank everyone who supports me.  This is the most awesome, crafty journey ever....even though I don't have enough time to create these days as I used to...

If you want to see more of my work, please feel free to pop over to my blog

 “Jasmine’s Scrapvine”  at http://www.jasminesscrapvine.blogspot.com.au/

or my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Jasmines-Scrapvine-1981849865369418/




Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine :) Si nice to getting to know you better :) Your work is great! I have been a follower of you blog for a long time :)
    Thanks for being a guestdesigner :)

    ReplyDelete