Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

And then it was December ...

Welcome to December and something just a little different on ARTastic this month.  Our team and our artworks are taking a short break away from normal design team duties for December but this doesn't mean we won't be having a challenge for you.

This month each of our team members present to you their favourite 2017 layout - your challenge is to select one of them and scrap lift it.  Just mention in your entry post which team member you have lifted.  There will be no voting this month - a winner will be selected by random draw.  If we have more than 8 entries in the month we will select an additional random winner.  Couldn't be simpler hey!!

KAREN
My page is from the May Challenge where the criteria was flowers. Everyone likes flowers, right :)

JUDY
Here is my March challenge page. I like the stamped and stencilled background which could be done with any colour and any stamps or stencils.

ANNA
Love the colors and I like the design. It’s from the August challenge.

MARIA
I love this layout! I used a lot of stamps, arrows, doodling and a pretty photo - it was a cool challenge in July!

EVELYN
This is one of my favourite layouts ever. I used tons of embellishments and I like the style of it. It is from the March challenge.

TRACEY
I love the colour tones and composition of my April challenge page.

ELAINE
My favourite page is from the June challenge. I still love the dreamy feel this page has.

TANYA
Here is my page from July. Its an easy and simple layout but I love it.

KAT
I don't often use mixed media in my projects so I was quite pleased with the layout I made for the September challenge (where the criteria was to use paint).

ANGELIKA
This is my favouorite layout- ever. I have it up on my wall by my bed.

TONE
 I like the playfulness of my July page.

KRIPA
I had so much fun making this layout. The composition, embelishments and colours were chosen to compliment the playfulness & energy of the little boy in the photograph. Here is a link to the video tutorial for this layout -https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HwkU1MiLlnk

JANE
I love lots of white space and a design with clean and simple lines so my page from March really appeals to me.

Over to you ......

Please upload the DIRECT link to your actual entry with the link tool on the LEFT by 11.55pm on December 31st, 2017.  We'd love to see your new paper, digital, mixed media or off the page entries. Why not try doing a pocket page spread?  Please no back-dated submissions.  

 Please note:- You may combine with other challenges.  Please include our inspirational picture and challenge details on your blog post as well as provide a link back to us at ARTastic  ... and don't forget to tell us how you were inspired by our challenge.  You may enter more than once in any month as long as each submission is with a different creation.  International entries are very welcome. 

Please call past on the 15th for our announcement of the November winners.  

1 comment:

  1. A fantasitc challenge . Hope I can get time to join in

    ReplyDelete