Pages

Sunday 27 December 2009

Another Fabulous entry, from a newbie ........

Jennifer Campbell - Feels Like Home


Here is my take on your challenge... thanks!

My 1st time entering over at Artastic... challenge was to use a portrait type photo and an earring on the page... well, I am wearing the earring!

The Journaling reads....My New Years resolution is to make my house our home... I hope to move in soon and make it feel warm and cozy! - Jennifer

Such a soft beautiful layout Jennifer, scalloped circle and your use of bubble wrap paint adds a great touch, and a beautiful photo of you too!! Well done!! - Shazza


Thanks for you entry Jennifer, I will now add a Runner UP! prize

Entries for Decembers Challenge will close on
Tuesday 29th December at midnight SHARP!

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning photo! I love the way you have included the earring too! We are just about to move house too... a busy time of year! All the best! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This great! I love the rub ons that were used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice page...love the touches of paint...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lournalling and the stamp touch....great picture for this inspiration too!!!! good job!thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful LO Jennifer. Nice to see you taking part in the challenges. What a lovely natural photo!

    :)

    ReplyDelete