Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Another gorgeous 'Girl with the Pearl Earring' entry.....

Irit Shalom - Beautiful


HELLO!! HERE IS MY ENTRY FOR THIS MONTH CHALLENGE- I HAVE 2 EARRINGS ON THE PHOTO - I JUST ADDED SOME BLING AND MY NEW DIL IS A BIT LIKE THIS GIRL ON THE PAINTING ( I THINK SHE IS)
THE PRODUCTS ARE ALL PRIMA- IT'S NEW AND I JUST WANTED TO USE THEM ASAP.
THE RED CHARM IN BETWEEN THE FLOWERS IS MY OWN HAND MADE RING I BEADED AND USED HERE AS A CHARM. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT - IRIT

This is a gorgeous take on the challenge Irit, beautiful photo of your DIL, love how you have entwined the pink beads around the lace, the new prima flowers are a perfect compliment to this page. Lovely colors you have used. Fantastic!! - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. What a totally stunning page. Congratulations on such a wonderful take on the challenge. The layers on this page are just divine!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout! I love all of the Prima products here... the flowers are divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser, Irit, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page Irit ! Love the dimension to this LO ! Your DIL is certainly a gorgeous girl !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....this is a feast for the eyes! Absolutely stunning!

    PS> One of my daughter's middle names is Shalom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your work!!!!!i love the picture you chose for this layout!!! love the lace and flowers and the distressed paper!!!excellent work!!!

    ReplyDelete