Pages

Sunday 6 December 2009

Here is our second entry for the month.....

Julene Matthews - Party Girl

This is what Julene said........This is a photo from my daughter's 21st,hence the keys.AS it is a larger photo I am limited with what adornments I can use.The earring is inside the large flower under the red brad.It is a pearl stud.

Hi Julene, great photo of your daughter, love the black and red layout :) ......found your stud earring in the flower! The title suits your daughters 21st party, she looks like she is having a good time. Well done!! Shazza

8 comments:

  1. My daughter is a costume designer and a bit way out,can you tell? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous...love the dress too...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful LO! I love the colours and the keys and of course the pearl stud!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant photograph, and a fantastic LO Julene ! Great colour combo, and page design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress your daughter is wearing! I love how you have carried those colours through the layout... gorgeous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo! Love all the black and red. I bet she loves this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great choice in colors!!!very bold!!!the design of this layout is well done!

    ReplyDelete