Pages

Thursday 3 December 2009

Introducing our Guest DT Member for December....

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama


I'm Erika Martin and I live in Ferrisburg, VT, which is close to the Canadian border and right along Lake Champlain. I've been married to David for 12 years and have two children, Zach (10) and Elise (9). I'm a work-from-home mom as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, but also as a design team member for GinaK Designs, a reporter for Craft Critique and the Education Director for Paper Craft Planet. I love to teach and share my enthusiasm for paper crafts and all sorts of other crafting mediums through in-home classes, in my studio and also through online classes.


I've been rubber stamping for 8 1/2 years and scrapbooking for 12 1/2 years. Over the years, my art has taken on many different forms and has gone through many different phases and transformations. I've done display boards for a local craft store, worked there as a teacher and have been teaching my own classes for the last 8 years. I teach courses at an art school in southern Vermont during the summer, fall and winter seasons, as well as occasionaly teach Altered Books as an integrated art which creates a hands-on approach to traditional subjects in Vermont high schools and elementary schools. I have also appeared on quite a few craft segments for a local cable station.

One of my passions is creating commissioned work for people that enjoy what I do.

And, of course, I continue to work on my own personal scrapbooks, altered art, stamping and papercrafts.

You can find me on www.stampinmama.com


Welcome to ARTastic Erika, we are all thrilled to have you join us this month, please feel free to comment on the DT submissions and entries for the month as the ladies would love to hear what you have to say about their work. Thanks Shazza

*********************************

Here are some of Erika's layouts.....

Comfortable in my own Skin


Glimpses of Norway

If only I could....

and
No Regrets

TFL
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gallery of layouts! We hope you feel welcome and enjoy your month with us! I love your beautiful journalling! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how inspirational are you, i love all your work, and have earmarked some to lift, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to you... your work is beautiful and you are so lucky to be doing so much in the area of scrapping....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you could be a part of Artastic this month. Brilliant LO's, thanks for sharing them with us !

    ReplyDelete