Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Our fourth entry for the month comes from.......

Megan May - Sweet Ellie

Heres what Megan said.......I liked the rippled fabric in the photo, so I used that to inspire the rippled gold ribbon on my page. The earring that I used is a bead that I got in the jewelry section intending to make a set of earrings and necklace with. The bead is next to the title, on the right hand side.

Gorgeos take on the challenge Megan, love your rippled ribblon and beautiful pp. Great photo of Ellie for the challenge. Well done!! - Shazza

Megan you were the fourth entry in my email inbox for ARTastic for the month, so you win ... a pack of Holiday fun chipboard pieces.

Cheers
Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win ..... and your beautiful LO!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on winning, and i love this LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pp, and your rippled ribbon looks fab ! Congrats on your win...enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo... it is divine! This is a gorgeous interpretation of the artwork! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo.....and great take on the challenge. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics for this challenge!!!!love the ribbon and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete