Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

...and another submission from .......


Michelle Winston - Slide Fun

I love the bright, bold colours of Pro Hart's paintings, but am the first to
admit, I don't use a lot of brights in my scrapping. I have however, used
the colours of Floral #2, as my inspiration this month. I have also gone for
a "shaped" layout (in this case, a circle), as representative of the unique
shaped petals / flowers, and layers and distressing, inspired by Pro Hart's
rough brush strokes. by Michelle Winston

Its fab, its different and I love it :) A great stand out page love the cool colors you have used. Well done!! - Shazza

3 comments:

  1. I really like your circle LO Michelle. It's a bit different and it really stands out! Beautiful work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very original idea! I love it! The cicles make it look like a tubular slide! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete