Pages

Friday 22 January 2010

Another entry in my inbox today from one of our regulars........

Robin Temple-Jenkins - Beautiful


Hi Shazza,
I must say that I loved the Pro Hart piece--the colors are so vibrant and uplifting. I knew I had to do this layout on my vibrant and uplifting little flower - Temple ;D

Hi Robin! Love this bright layout! Great idea of the flowers in the wheelbarrow. Another smiley photo of Temple :) The blue pp looks stamped, it really stands out. Great take - Shazza

Entries for this challenge will close Thursday 28th January, at midnight. Six days left to get your entries in!!

9 comments:

  1. I really love the flowers in the wheelbarrow...so cute, the page is awesome, colours perfect...lovely work!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the flowers in the wheelbarrow, Temple is so gorgeous, beautiful background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Fantastic colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful colour scheme Robin! Love the lace cardstock background and that little wheelbarrow is so cute. A beautiful photo of Temple too! Very well done!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colours Robin! Gorgeous background and the photo mat is lovely! Cute photo of Temple too! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the wheelbarrow and the flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the way that you did your journalling...and the background lacey paper is perfect for this piece.....complete with a barrow full of flowers! good job!

    ReplyDelete