Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Another Fabulous entry, from another newbie ........


Jacqueline Torres - I Just Love You



This is what Jacqueline had to say...........Hello Dear!! Sorry I was not able to participate on the previos challenges..I was so busy..much of my work has being published during Dec and Jan that I was so short in time..to enjoy this lovely hobbie...!! But Anyway today finally I was able to spend some time and made this LO for your Jan challenge!

Thanks for joining in our challenge this month, and what a fabulous entry, the splashes of color just look incredible against the lighter painted newspaper background. Love all the pics of the budding ARTist!! Well done. - shazza


8 comments:

  1. love this to bits...gotta love paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome digi entry, love your take on this painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paint... beautiful use of whitespace. I just love this layout, thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Jacqueline! Nice use of negative space! Love the colour brought in with the paint splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those paint splotches too, I love white space although find it hard to achieve it sometimes, lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO--love the white space and awesome point splotches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous LO! Clever idea with the paint blobs in the colours to match the artwork. Very well done Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love everything about this layout.....especially the added paint spots!!!!
    well done!

    ReplyDelete