Pages

Sunday 24 January 2010

Another first timer, this time its........

Annette Gearside - Bloomin Beautiful


Hi Shazza,
This is my first entry into your challenge blog. I have
been lurking for a while & love the concept
Inspired by
the vibrancy in Pro Hart's painting I chose the
background,
scrunching and sanding the papers to show
the texture
and the colours for my bouquet & cluster of
flowers
my title ' bloomin' beautiful' was chosen as it
described both the painting & my niece in Aussie slang.
Thank you for a great challenge
Regards Annette Gearside

Hi Annette! Great job on the challenge it's bloomin fantastic, very Pro Hartish!!
The colored blooms look stunning against the background blue color, love your scrunching and distressing a beautiful pic of your neice. Well done! - Shazza

Entries for this challenge will close Thursday 28th January, at midnight.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Annette, this is just beautiful, I love the bunch of flowers, I love the background paper and what a beautiful niece you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect..the colours look fantastic...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see that joined in this month becuase your entry is totally gorgeous! I just love that flower cluster, the ribbon ..... everything! Looking forward to seeing more of your work now! Well done.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning LO - it's gorgeous! Lovin' that green ribbon and your bunch of flowers is vibrant! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. I am so glad you have joined in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, eyecatching LO. Love the portrait and the flower on the side makes the whole thing beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Layout Annette! The background is lovely and you have captured all the colours of the painting with the bouquet of flowers! Thanks for joining us this month, hope to see more of your work well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the flowers and the layers and the textures you chose for this inspiration! what a beautiful picture too!lovely!

    ReplyDelete