Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

Here is a beautiful page from......

Megan Aaron - Whipped Cream Monster


Here is my layout for the Jan inspiration.
I loved the artwork this time, but I just couldnt decide what part of it I wanted to work with until I saw it next to the inspiration piece from the NVS girls blog that I am on the design team for. That inspiration piece is for Feb, so it hasnt been posted yet, but it really made the colors in this month's artwork pop for me and I knew just what to do with it. If you are interested, the Feb inspiration will be posted on Feb 5th. - Megan

Lovely bright page Megan.... and look at those photos, how cute! Colors are gorgeous, and love all your little embellies - Well done! - Shazza

3 comments:

  1. Great use of colour, love your title and the photos are just precious!! Well done!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos you chose for this layout!!!!
    and the bright colors really bring them out!!!! great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Megan! Love the bright colours and the photos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete