Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

Our First entry for the month comes from....


Brenda Wyllie - Summer Fun


I was enspired by all the bright colours which reminded me of Summer. Then I thought of the girls in the pool on Boxing day. I used rainbow pp showing lots of bright colours and the home made roses incorporating similar colours. This would be one of the brightest pages I have made so far. - Brenda Wyllie

It's colorful but its beautiful, Brenda...... Love the pic of the girls having fun, it really shows!! Well done, you always submit a great page. - Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...this is so bright...perfect...i love it...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those handmade flowers, gorgeous take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the roses are so perfect! This is a fun, summery LO that has captured the essence of this month's theme completely. What a great job Brenda!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page Brenda! I love the rainbow theme And those handmade flowers are gorgeous well done!
    Love the photo in the pool on boxing day! It is so cold over here in the uk it is snowing at the mo! I can't even imagine being in a pool! How lucky your daughters are!
    Just noticed the little fish charm, How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabbo Brenda ! Those roses look awesome !!! There is so much to look at on this page - I see something new everytime I look ! Great job !
    Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bright colors look fabulous in this layout....i love the rainbow and the flower spread....

    ReplyDelete