Saturday, 27 February 2010

Meet our Guest DT for March.......

Talia Lynette



It's great to be Guest DT this month! It is my first ever guest DT position! I have been so excited since I have known about this.
I have been scrapping for a few years now, but hadn't really gotten into it until the beginning of 2009 when I started getting into forums as well. Since then I have been on two different design/creative teams, which I am still part of. I have been apart of many forums and challenge blogs as well.

Some other small details, i am 16 years old, currently in year 12 and doing my HSC, also whilst doing this I have a part time job.
I LOVE photography, I hope to do something with it after school.
I'm so excited about being Guest DT! (:
My blog: Talia Lynette's Scrumptious Sraps n Snaps
http://scrumptious-scrapping.blogspot.com/

Please make Talia welcome at ARTastic

Here are a few of Talia's layouts:


Cinders



Smile boys



Isabelle



Secondhand Serenade



Here is a pic of Talia's RAK Prize.
Talia will pick her own winner!!



RAK includes:

- 2x Craftworks Handmade Embellishments
- Rhinestone word "BOY"
- Kaiser Clear Album
- Sullivans Bundle of Buttons
- Roll of ribbon

TFL
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Talia !
    Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talia, what gorgeous layouts, congratulations being Design team guest for the month. Love Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Artastic Talia.I've noticed your work before.IT is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Talia!! I loved looking at your layouts!
    :)

    ReplyDelete