Pages

Sunday 2 May 2010

Our Guest DT for May is the original founder of ARTastic challenge blog!

Allison Payne


My name is Allison Payne and I live in Hobart. I teach at a small rural school and enjoy scrapbooking during my spare time. I commonly scrap our ádventures" (as I like to call them) Hubby and I are often out and about checking out new places, eats or interesting events. When I am not scrapbooking I enjoy gardening (have a great vegie patch) reading, bush walking, fishing and golf. I am not a current member of any DT or have a personal Blog but I am on facebook LOL Honestly I dont spend a lot of time on the computer anymore except to check out some challenges from time to time .. that being said alot of my fav pages are digital ones! and the ones I have shared are not necessarily recent but they are ones I enjoyed creating and have a soft spot for Smile emoticon.... It was great to be asked as a guest for ARTastic!! a great motivator to scrap some more lol

Here are some Allison's layouts she has shared with us.

Me 2007

Once Upon A Time

You Taught Me


Please welcome Allison.... I thought it would be a nice touch to have Allison as Guest DT for our 1st birthday celebrations as she started ARTastic in May 2009. Thanks for joining us Allison, I hope you have a fun time during this month - Shazza

3 comments:

  1. I just love your great style Allison, and I agree that doing the layouts you love, is just awesome. I can sometimes spend 3 -4 days on a layout these days, just because I feel like doing some stitching or doodling etc.

    ReplyDelete