Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

Here is an entry today from.....

Vicky Hyninck - Sunset in Spain


Hello Shazzaa,
I loved the Artastic challenge this month.
It's impossible for me to make such beautifull work, but I tried to make an LO of the incredible sunset in Spain this year.
I didn't do too much with the picture because it's a lovely picture on his own I think.
Anyway I hope you'll like it.
Looking forward to your next challenge.
big hug
Vicky

Vicky this has turned out just beautiful, the photo is excellent, and what a beautiful sunset you caught in your photo. I love your silohouette birds and also your journaling at the bottom of the page! A great entry from you this month!! Well done!!! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. wow, this is great, stunning photo, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Vicky, what an amazing sunset, and the way you did the gorgeous birds as silhouettes is just awesome. Congratulations, a stunning entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo Vicky. Your journalling looks fabulous on the waves!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, you already know I loooooove this LO, right? It's just gorgeous, you're very talented!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is breathtaking... Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely layout... and I love the way the photo is the focus! What a beautiful sunset! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an intense sunset! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete