Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Look at this Fab layout from...

Sherrie Plummer - Rainbow


Hi Shazza,
Here is my entry for the Sunset challenge. The picture is of a rainbow I took last week. I popped out the sun with a dot and hand sewed the rays on. Great challenge, I had to think this one out. Have a great day!
Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/artastic.html

What a cool photo Sherrie, glad you got the opportunity to snap that pic!! I love your hand cut silhouette tree and sun. Looks like you have covered everything here for the diva demand points. Well done!! Cheers Shazza

5 comments:

  1. I just love rainbows Sherrie! They are one of nature's marvels. I'm glad this challenge inspired you to scrap your photo. Good on you for getting all of the extra criteria in there too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sherrie! I especially love the beautiful rays and your journaling. I like the fact that you scrapped and wrote about your window view, which is gorgeous btw!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout! The hand stitched sunrays are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo Sherrie, and I love the way you used the stitching for the suns rays. I love the journalling and also the way you presented it. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty page... always luvs me some rainbows! :O)

    ReplyDelete