Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

We have another one today from......

Annemaree - Beach Art

I have my entry for Artastic now, thankfully I got to all the bonuses for this!

I was really happy to be able to use this photo I took here, trees in silhouette with the beach background!.

Thanks a heap!
Annmaree.


Hey Annemaree! Beautiful photo you have used for this challenge, in fact its perfect for the silhouette! You have all the 'Diva Demands'...fantastic!! I love your sun, he looks very olde worlde!! Well done this month!! - cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Thanks was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that photo, this is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo Annemaree. It really is 'the' feature of your layout!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, that is one great picture, perfect for this challenge!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo and the sun is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect photo for this month's challenge... Well done on this lovely layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your gorgeous photo and the way you divided the page using the different colours, this is awesome my friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete