Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Introducing our Guest Designer for the month......

Peg Hewitt


Here is Peg's bio........

Bio - I'm a work-at -home mum to 4 mostly delightful kids, living in regional NSW (Australia). I took up modern-day scrapping about 10 years ago and am fortunate to have a big scraproom of my own in Hubby's shed where I scrap every friday night til late, and school days when I can squeeze it in.
I have been regularly published in the Aussie mags for a few years now and have recently been lucky enough to snag a position on the Tattered Angels Design Team (I am a huge fan of their mists and paints and rarely do a layout without them).
I'm honored to have been asked to do a guest DT spot on Artastic, it's one of the few challenge blogs that keeps me coming back with the diversity and requirements of the challenges.
Thanks Shazza!


Hi Peg! We hope you have a great time here as our December Guest DT member. Please feel free to leave comments on the DT's submissions and entries.

Could everyone give Peg a big welcome to ARTastic

*********************************************************

Here is some of Pegs gorgeous work......

It was a Hot December Day


Striking a Pose


The Look

Peg, they all look beautiful but I think my favourite would be 'The Look' I just love the thick stitching, sequins and gorgeous flower embellies :)
Please introduce yourselves to Peg and make her welcome :)

TFL
Shazza

10 comments:

  1. Hi Peg, welcome!!! I hope you'll have wonderful month here with us. I love your work. I remember my fave of yours, something about your son sitting behind his pc, I think it was about Facebook ... I loved that particular one sooooo much!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peg, what fantastic LO's...you really have such style! Just fabulous!
    Enjoy your guest appearance this month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw cool pages Peg with lovely details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg, your work is super amazing, I can remember seeing you in the mags when I first took up scrapping 3.5 years ago and I just became a huge fan their and then. Hope you enjoy being a guest DT with us and super congratulations being on the Tattered Angels DT. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Peg! You work is simply beautiful! Love the misting in your work and I think "Striking a Pose" is my favorite!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Peg! We hope you have a wonderful month here at ARTastic! Your layouts are absolutely superb... I love the beautiful textures and layers you create! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great collection. I've gotta go now and search for your blog, I'm intrigued! These pages look amazing!! So much to them, many layered, so much to look at...just coolio!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peg and welcome! Your style is so creative and your LOs are truly superb!
    Hope you have a great time here at ARTastic!!

    Shelee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeez guys *blushing*
    Thanks sooo much for all your lovely comments, totally made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello and welcome! I love your style... so artsy... and each one prettier than the last. Lovely!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete