Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Meet our Guest DT member this month......

Melody Rainbow


Here is Melody's bio:

 Hi my name is melody and my hubbys name is adrian. we have 2 daughters. Stephanie is 4 and Anya is 2. I have been scrapbooking since 2005, so for about 5 years.
I like making cards and doing layouts and the occasional otp's.

i have attached my 3 favourite layouts as well as a photo of myself.

i am about to do the layout for February soon and will email it thru once its done ;)

My challenge site's link is:

http://melodyscolourfulworld.blogspot.com

My blog is:
http://melanyasteph.blogspot.com/

Have a great day 

tc from mel ;)

********************************************************
Some of Melody;s favourtie layouts......

Our little Princess

The Camara Loves You

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Thanks for showing us some of you favourite layouts Melody :)  You have a daring little girl, I like the page you did 'The Camera Loves You' , the lace and pp borders look fantastic! Please make Melody welcome at ARTastic this month. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous mix of embellies you use and the colours you put together are just so beautiful. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pages with some sweet details and lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Melody! I hope you have fun with us this month! Your LOs are just wonderful. Love your design style and embellie choices for each of your LOs!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you have a fabulous month here at ARTastic... your scrapbooking is gorgeous and by the looks of it, your daughters are too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Melody to the fabulous ARTastic!
    Gorgeous photos & wonderful LO's, with lovely elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* I want a girl, those pages are beautiful and so are you daughters! Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete