Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Our first entry for the month comes from...

Karen Williams - Note to Self

Hi Shazza
 
Here is my entry for the Artastic challenge this 
month
It's called "note to self" ( but I think it should 
be subtitled a "touch of the Galileos" as I have 
the look of Queen from Bohemian Rhapsody) 
I have all the criteria
Its about me
there are wings ( butterflies)
and there are three of the same picture all taken 
in the bathroom mirror this 
morning!
 
I didn't really have an idea behind the LO before 
I started so I stuck some little punched tags 
behind the photos for messages one reads- don't 
take pictures in the bathroom mirror!
Hope it's OK
Karen 
 
 Karen thanks for your entry this month...i see 
what you mean about the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' look! 
lol 
Love the tag idea and the spotted pp just sets 
the whole layout off...I love spots :)Great work 
this month Karen!
cheers
Shazza 

10 comments:

  1. great page love the tiny pictures and sweet details

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout... I love the way you have used the same photo multiple times in a row... it looks so effective! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Karen, the pics are great, and what a great way to showcase your love for photography, I love the colours here. Gorgeous work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper & top elements, go into making this LO of you Karen, just fabulous!
    Love how you took your own photos & then wrote a note to yourself as well..you are a bit of a wag I think!
    Thanks for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your explanation is funny! I love the stylish simplicity to your LO Karen! A great take on the challenge this month!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome LO, Karen! I just love the polka dots and the LO design, along with your wonderful embellies, and your note to self is too funny!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes on the spot inspiration is the best... this LO being a good example. It turned out great, I really like the strip of photos and your titling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pic, it really works I reckon!! Great job, love the simple layout style and the embellies you've chosen. Nice work!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. great layout karen :)

    love the pics used ;)
    the title used go so well with the photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, don't take pictures in the bathroom mirror ... so funny!!! I like this LO a lot, love the design and the pics on a row create a wonderful effect. Nice work!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete