Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Our Second submission comes from DT member......

Sarah Cooper - I'm just Old Fashioned


I used 3 copies of my Christmas 'Dickinson Style' Portrait...
2 in Sepia and the center one in Color.

Background paper is Graphic 45: Steampunk Debutante.

Most of the paper embellies are K&Company or freebie clip-art.

Clip-Art is sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, as re the paper doily and the 7 Gypsy's tag used for the journaling.

Brass Bookmarks and Brass Butterfly were salvage rescues.

Lace is from my Auction Stash.

Mini-Keys are 7 Gypsys.

Cameo Sticker is Jolee's Boutique

Journaling:
Lace, Velvets, Silks,
Old Jewelry, Cameos and

Keys, Clockparts and

other Rusty Bits... these

all hold a fascination

for me... I guess...

I'm Just
Old Fashioned

9 comments:

  1. this is beautiful work Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning layout, I love it, and good for you being a little old fashioned, that is a beautiful attribute. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous title Sarah, just suits your LO to a T! This LO is so marvellous - your photos, your papers & your style is very generous, I can tell. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of colours and sentiments . This works really well with your photos Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love everything about your page Sarah!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous layout... the sepia photos are stunning and the paper and embellies are divine! I love the idea of a Christmas portrait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page, your pics almost look like paintings themselves! Very effective :) The whole vintage thing is so in right now, so you're not old fashioned you're right in style!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely layout ;)

    love the background used ;)

    i really like the embellishements used ;)


    great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous pic, perfect for this challenge. Beautiful LO as well Sarah, I like the feel to this.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete