Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

We have a delightful page from a newbie.......

Jeanet Hoveling -Wake up Call

Hi Shazza,
Here's my very first entry for your fabulous challenges....finally ;)
Started this page thinking about myself like I imagined Venus would, staring at herself in the mirror, reflecting....
Life is really moving fast and I have to remind myself to live and to love myself, not waiting for that perfect time, just do it now!
So this is my wake up call.
Thanks for this great challenge Shazza and all the inspiration from your DT girls.
I'm definitely going to play again!!
Jeanet
Thanks for joining us this month Jeanet :)  I love your layout with all the strips of pp and random stitching....what a great base it has made for your layout. I also love how you split the little wing in two and added it to two different photos...great idea!!! Title is fab and love how you used the different fonts..... Great work!!
Cheers
Shazza

11 comments:

  1. I just love this, what a fantastic title, this really inspires me to do one of these pages, and quick before the title becomes 50+, just love the strips of paper and the photos down the page, wow stunning work. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning LO. Smack on with the Diva Demands... I just love all the things flowing across the page (paper strips, stitching, journaling) keeps your eyes moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO Jeanet! Love your paper strips & stitching, & your great title...I spot something different each time I look. Fabulous work, thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to ARTastic and thanks for joining in the fun! This is a wonderful layout... the paper strips and stitching is fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, welcome! an awesome first page I must say! :D
    Love the bright colours and your idea of reflecting upon yourself! Beautiful, dynamic page!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Jeanet! I like the theme of your layout and I hope you are doing something special to treat yourself every day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout ;)

    i like all the strips of pp ;)
    i love the little sprays of paint every where ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanet, thanks so much for joining us! And what a stunning debut! I love everything about this LO-the PPs, the awesome stitching, the splattered paint technique-this is truly ARTastic!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah Jeanet, here you are joining us at last, how wonderful!!! And you entered a real beauty!!! This has to be one of my favourites of yours ... The colours, the title work, all of that stitching and all of the little details you added and the returning of that beautiful pic of yours ... it's just so perfect!!!! I agree with Robin, this is truly ARTastic!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete