Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Come and meet our Guest DT member for the month...

Tiffany Flibbert

Hi everyone!  I’m Tiffany Flibbert and was thrilled to have the opportunity to be a Guest DT here at ARTastic.  I started scrapbooking to capture the precious memories of my children, Owen and Wyatt.  I wanted to capture their story, for me and for them.  Nine years later, the occasional picture of my husband, Mike, or me, may enter the mix, but the boys remain my favorite subjects!  From 8 – 5,  I’m a busy Business Operations Analyst, but outside the office, I am a Scrapbooking Queen!  I have been called a spoiled brat, but trust me when I say, I can’t help it – I’m a hopeless addict.  I love papers, ribbons, buttons and well, just about everything and my husband is just a big mush when it comes to indulging my habits.  Lucky for me, living in Maine, there are plenty of online outlets for my obsession!
I have spent many years hoarding beautiful supplies, afraid to use them because they were just ‘too pretty’, but recently decided it’s time to use them!  I am not quite sure where that mindset comes from, since even those beautiful embellishments are preserved when we use them, aren’t they?  And so my mission these days, use all those precious supplies – the paper, buttons, ribbon, butterflies and flowers!  Use them all, which of course, can be a bit challenging given my favorite subjects, are a two rough and tumble boys!   
I welcome you to check out my blog, highlighting my adventures in scrapbooking my boys -- www.scrapbookingmyboys.blogspot.com
Thanks for having me, Shazza!!!! 
Hi Tiffany and Welcome! We are so pleased to have you join us. We hope you enjoy your Guest DT role and look forward to your comments on the entries this month. Please make Tiffany welcome !! :)


Here are some gorgeous things that Tiffany has made......


This is my Wyatt as a baby.  I did this as part of a ‘makeover’ challenge 
for a previously SAD layout.  Love it.


Advent calendar I made for my boys this year.  It was so fun to just dig in and spoil 
myself by using so many fine little details! 


Close up of the rose – I LOVE LOVE LOVE making these.


This is a shadowbox I made of my son, Owen, WHO LOVES baseball.  
He's dubbed ‘Spike’ by his grandparents, and so fitting to incorporate the famous Red Sox player’s card – Spike Owen. 

Such beautiful things Tiffany - I really love the shadow box you made Owen, hes really going to treasure that as a great keep sake. Have a great time on Artastic

cheers
shazza

9 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! Luvin' your work.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tiffany, & lovely to see your fabulous work! I love that shadow box so much..splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome tiffany, love your work and your submission this month is great, love doubles,but unfortunately i cant do them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Tiffany! Your work is just wonderful! I hope you enjoy your time with us this month.
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Tiffany! Your work is just so creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Tiffany...love that baseball frame and the advent is so pretty...great job now off to check out your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely work Tiffany and a cool picture of you and your kitty.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Tiffany, I agree, cute kitty, and I love your gorgeous layouts and creations. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Tiffany and welcome to ARTastic! We hope you have a wonderful month! I think your advent calendar is stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete