Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

A late minute entry from a newbie......... :)

Christy Strickler - World Record


 and


Hi, you can find my blog post about the pages here: http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-for-world-record.html Mine is actually a 2 page layout. I have a vintage poster with a bear riding a white circus horse on the left corner of page one. I drew some small circles on the scallops of both pages. I hope those count. Thank you for a fun challenge! I hope to play again soon.
-- 
Christy Strickler
I design for : Sketches 4 All and Scrap Our Stash
 
Hi Christy!
Thanks for your great 2 page layout :) What a great event to documnet. I like how you pulled your tight rope string from one page to the other....very clever!! Great colors you have used and love your embellishments, especially your paper flowers! Great journaling too. You can just see the tight rope walker in the pics it looks like he's walking on clouds! Well done! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. These are just so gorgeous! I love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it.....love that you did a double,and you did this challenge so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! Welcome to ARTastic and what a wonderful double-page spread this is! I'm lovin' the color scheme and how the yellow just pops against the kraft paper. Looking forward to you joining us again soon!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy these are way cute! I'm such a sucker for a 2 page spread -- just cover so much more ground that way. REally nice job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have you join us here Christy, & do do a double page is fabulous!
    Both LO's are fab..I really like your colours, & ephemera you have used, as well as such great photos.
    Hope you pop back so to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Christy. Glad you made it this month! Hope to see you back again soon!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the scalloped edges you have included here... beautiful double layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete