Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

We have a great 'Double Page' entry today from.....

Jane Howden - Farm Fresh

Hi Shazza,
Just submitting my layout for ARTastic this month.  This was one very cool painting and there were so many directions we all could go with it.  I eventually decided to use up some photographs that have been begging to be scrapped (for years) and have done a double page layout.  It’s fairly bright and cheerful, lots of animals on the pages (and that isn’t including the children or the feral husband on the bike!), there are circles and a tiny horse – so all boxes ticked.
This was fun – thanks for the inspiration.
Jane
Jane! I love your double page take this month on the painting and criteria :). I know when I finally scrap a page of photos that have been waiting for years, I always feel releived that I finally got to them! Love the flowered pp and also the way you have set out the photos looks awesome...must be one of your great sketches :) Great work and thanks for joining in - Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jane! What a fun day at the farm! You've used some great photos in this double-page LO and I just love your overall design, color scheme and PPs used!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of those photos too Jane been begging to be scrapped for years lol. I love this gorgeous double pager, it is beautiful. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great how you have scrapped all these long waiting photos into a double LO. Great pp & this really is fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful 2 page layout! I love the way you embellished the circles with the wheat. So much fun going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *giggle* about the hubby and kids... I really, really like the papers in this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the patterend paper with the leaves! It is so good to get those photos out and scrap them... I think I should do the same! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also had a chuckle at your hubby and kids comment! I love how you have chosen a double LO this month - we don't often see double LOs and yours is fabulous! Well done.
    :)

    ReplyDelete