Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

...and another new DT member - Lynnda Hosni

Lynnda



Here is some info about Lynnda :)

Hi! My name is Lynnda Hosni, and I am a FTWM(full-time working mum)...I have a son who just turned 6, Matin and my other half Mr hubby...Since I'm working full-time... I really treasure every minute that I get to spend my time with both of them! I live in Melbourne, Australia, but I grew up in Sunny Island of Singapore...

I may be novice, but I'm keen and I'm a very addict scrapbooker..I was introduced to this hobby beginning of this year by a fellow blogger Amelia Khalik... Ever since ...I haven't looked back!!! Thanks Amelia...

This hobby has never been wrong... It's like a "drug" to me... it makes me happy and full of satisfaction even though I know there are rooms for improvement... I have no particular style at the moment but one thing for sure... I love bright happy colors and have a special bonding with scrapbook paint and MIST!!!
To see more of what I'm up to... please visit my blog... http://lybeauartyscrappy.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for the chance... hugs...xoxo
Here are some of Lynnda's favourite layouts


I love my toys

I'm Super Cool

Tired of Waiting

Life is great at 36...

Welcome to ARTastic Lynnda! We are all so excited to have you on the team.

Enjoy!

Please make Lynnda welcome and make sure you visit her blog and become a follower


6 comments:

  1. Your work is gorgeous Lynnda! Again welcome to the team!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love how you use The Mist! I get the feeling you would be fun to scrap with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing LO's Lynnda! Lovely to see you join our team. Welcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Lynnda!! I Love your style.. Welcome to the team...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynnda, stunning creations Lynnda, I am so excited to have you on the team. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Lynnda! Your work is gorgeous, I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of it!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete