Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Robin Jenkin's submission......

Love Overboard

Hi Shazza, hope you are well.  Here is my submission for June.  I've used striped paper, I paper-pieced a sailboat (got the pattern from Scrapbooks, etc) and there's the picture of DH, Charles and me!  I've used my Don Juan cricut cartridge to cut out my title.  I tend to do the majority of my LOs of DD, Temple, so it was refreshing to do a LO of us (thanks, Lisa, for the inspiration!)  My title is also from one of my favorite songs by Gladys Knight and the Pips.
Best regards,
Robin

6 comments:

  1. Love love that song Robyn, what a stunning pic of you and Charles, I love the boat, gorgeous papers too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your page robin, its nice to do a layout about us sometimes as a change from always scrapping our kids hey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, what a sweet pic, love your gorgeous boat. A beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great title Robin...really is so perfect with your great photo, your papers & embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page, Robin, and a great photo! Love the piece of twine and the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, this is such a sweet page, I love it!!! I like that boat you paperpierced (very creative!!!) and the use of the twine. That striped pp is the perfect background! Yep, I like this LO a lot!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete