Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Here is Cecelia Blanco's submission for December ......

Merry Christmas Tag


Hello Shazza.  Here is my submission for the december inspiration.  Again, I wanted to do something different so I decided to make a "Merry Christmas" tag.  I hope it will give inspiartion to those who do not scrap and want to join in the challenge.  There are Christmas trees on my dp and of course my super cute snowman and Merry Christmas is stamped on the bottom of the tag.  The white snowflake is crocheted by my Mom.  She sends me goodies every so often;0)  I just like to hoard them because they are all so pretty.  Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!  Hugs xx


Cecelia Blanco
 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas tag Cecelia! And how wonderful is your mum's snowflake - how lucky you are to have a lovely mum.
    Merry Christmas to you & yours & see you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I'm in love with the crocheted snowflake too :)

    ReplyDelete