Saturday, 11 May 2013

NSD winners ...

Thankyou to all who played along with us for (Inter) National Scrapbooking Day.  I have placed all the entrants names into a bowl and asked my son to draw out three.

Congratulations go to Alicia Somers, Julene Matthews and Tone-Lill Angelskar who are our lucky winners.  I have addresses for Julene and Tone-Lill but will need one for Alicia.

Don't forget there is a special prize for those who entered the NSD celebrations and also submit an entry for May.

5 comments:

  1. Good on you, girls!!! Well done:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Thank you for your son who drew out my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much and a big Thanks to your son who picked my name out of the hat.
    Congrats to the other ladies as well :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, and thanks for hosting a great bunch of challenges! I will email you my addy.

    ReplyDelete