Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Welcome to our October guest designer ...

.... Jo Tritton with her beautiful take on our inspirational artwork this month.

.



Hi everyone, my name's Jo and I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for  ARTastic this month.

I live in a very pretty rural town in New South Wales, Australia. I'm married to my teenage sweetheart and we have two wonderful offspring & two very spoilt fur babies. I work part-time outside the home and I spend most of my spare time papercrafting, which I began back in 2005.  I've been published on numerous occasions in Scrapbooking magazines and I'm currently keeping busy with the various Design Teams that I'm on. I love card making and I've recently started documenting our travel memories using pocket page scrapbooking (Project Life).

I hope you can play along this month, I'd love to see your wonderful creations.

Please find me at my blog

Here are two more gorgeous layouts from Jo.





Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Jo. Your work is just delightful and it has been wonderful having you join us this month.




You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration artwork for October.

7 comments:

  1. LOOOVE ur work, Jo...& what a brill take on the challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy! Your support is very much appreciated xx

      Delete
  2. Love your layouts Jo, you create so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness Lizzy. I always love hearing from you xx

      Delete
  3. Welcome Jo, so happy to see you here as a GD. Your work is always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Jo and welcome. I love your take on this month's challenge. Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome as a GD this month, your LOs are amazing and I love your take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete