Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Our February mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.


Our inspiration this month is this delightful painting called Carousel Delight by Karen Pierce.

CRITERIA - Butterflies

And some gorgeous inspiration from our second team ...

TONE

KAREN
The inspiration I have taken from this Karen Pierce painting is the joy and happiness it shows, the butterflies, the colours and the flowers.

ANNA
I was inspired of the colors and all the butterflies.


ANGELIKA
The inspiration- the painting reminded me of a carousel I photographed in Paris at Montmartre.

KAT
I was inspired by the pretty colours and the carousel theme to make a card featuring music notes, tickets and a tassel.

KRIPA
As soon as I saw the image, wanted to use flowers, watercolours and lots of butterflies.
Check out my Process Video HERE

JANE
I decided to go with something a little different in the form of a travel page and wanted to replicate the bronze background of the artwork by using a similar shade for my base cardstock. I've certainly embraced the butterflies in patterned paper, stamping and individual embellishments.

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment