Pages

Thursday 19 November 2009

Looksee! Looksee! Another piece of ART work from......

Julene Matthews - Under Arches


I've taken this a little more literally.
I was lucky enough to visit Greece this year, so featured a photo of myself and a Greek friend standing under archways at Rodini park on Rhodes. I've kept the colour scheme similar to the original and made the ferns plus the column the features.Hope you like it! Thanks for the challenge from Julene.

Wow Julene... This is a fantastic entry and what a perfect pic to use for this challenge :) I love that fern and the column, perfect embellishments to add to the 'Greek feel' of this piece. Great work! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome...realy perfect!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that PP is delightful. I like how you've used it to overlap your photo. Beautiful!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful LO Julene, and lucky you, having been to Greece ! It's a great photo, and I love your literal interpretation !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous interpretation of the artwork... the colours are beautiful and I love the layered strips of paper along the bottom! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. picture perfect! you did a very good job with this challenge.....i like your interpretation ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab, i love this take on the challenge.

    Much Love Katy xx

    ReplyDelete