Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

Ali Coles our guest DT members submission for the month....

Ali Coles - Grandma's Garden


Heres what Ali said......I took my inspiration from the bright colours in the painting and tried to copy some of the spiky feel with the edges of the paper. in keeping with the floral theme I cut the strip of flowers out of a sheet of 12 x 12. I used Heidi Grace Chipboard letters and some rub ons for the title. For the Artastic Diva demand I have the little bouquet of flowers.
I enjoyed this challenge thanks Shazza! Good luck everyone can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Great take on the challenge Ali, love your little mini bouquet and those gorgeous large letters, look terrific, a great photo of you and the girls :) Well done!! - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. I just love all of your beautiful flowers Ali! Gorgeous LO!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute...colours are perfect...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ali ! I love how you've used the bazzill, and that cut work must have taken ages ? I also like the way you have done your titles !
    Fantastic !!!
    Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete