Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Hey! Look at this entry from......

Cecelia Blanco - Papa & Me


This is what Cecelia said......Hello again! I decided to participate in this challenge as well;0) I am always up for different ideas for my scrapbooking. This is a lo of my daughter when she was one and my Dad. She is such a happy little girl! I forgot I even had these pictures of her and I found them the other day, so I thought I would use them. Thanks for allowing me to play along with this challenge!

Lovely colors you have used Cecelia, beautiful and bright with gorgeous photos of your daughter!
Thanks for joining in the challenges this month. Great work! - Shazza

Thanks to your contribution Cecelia, I will now be adding a Runner Up! prize.

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful, colourful entry Cecelia. Those photos are just delightful! Well done and good on you for having a go. Fantastic!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so happy, great take on the challenge! Love your photos! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute photos and your page is gorgeous...perfect colouring for this challenge...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what beautiful photos and the colours on your page are gorgeous, great take on this months challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! Love the photos. Your daughter has a gorgeous smile! Love the pp! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Cecelia ! Such lovely photos, and I really like your title alphas ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you combine the colors. just so lovely.Shes a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pics! and the bright colors really work well with this layout!

    ReplyDelete