Pages

Monday 18 January 2010

Here's a beautiful entry from another newbie....

Talia Martin - Alyssa


Hey Shazza (:
I've been following your blogs for a while and havn't participated in any challenges yet, but this year my new years resolution is to participate in more scrapping challenges, blogs, sites, etc. - Talia Lynette (:

Hi Talia!
Glad you joined us for this months challenge. Lots of bits and pieces to look at and lovely bright colors. I love the purple and red flower stack. That's an adorable pic of Alyssa! Great Work - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Well done Talia and good on you for jumping in having a go! Your LO has so many wonderful things included to look at and it's very colourful just like the artwork. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful talia, love all the bits and pieces you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great resolution, I too love the challenge at this blog, takes me out of my comfort zone, your layout is awesome and I love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOHHH my... love your layout! Great take on the challenge, love all the details! Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Talia! Lots of lovely embellishments to look at! Lovely bright colours and a great photo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant LO Talia ! So bright and cheerful !!! Lots of details too. Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those feather and the circles framed the photo of your cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great details! love this layout! i like the little pebbles at the bottom...and the pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete