Pages

Monday 18 January 2010

Look at this Fab layout, from...

Peggy Schenkels - Chloe


Hi Shazza,
I finished a LO which was inspired by your January challenge. You'll be able to read on my blog that I also entered the "The Creative Type" Challenge with this LO, which is why I used newspaper. The floral painting inspired me to use bold colours, which really liven up this boring pictures, and to use flowers ... Something I hardly ever do!!! I hope you like it.

Hi Peggy
I love your bold and bright layout. Love thos flowers from newspaper and then painted... I must try that technique one day. I love new baby hospital photos, its a great time to celebrate :) Great work!! - Shazza

9 comments:

  1. Wow those flowers are just fabulous Peggy. They match the artwork so well. Very creative .... well done!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those flowers. gorgeous pics, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos, a great memory, seems so long ago for me, I love the flowers and the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are amazing!!! Thanks for playing along! I love the cut out photo in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are sooo cool I love the colours wow GR8 LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantsatic flowers! Love the photos too! Great page Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers Peggy, and the silhouetting looks fab !!!
    Great LO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those newspaper flower. great way to embellish a page. I must try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome flowers!!!! i love them! and the added coloring too, sets off this layout! what a great way to capture such a special moment in life!

    ReplyDelete