Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

WOW! Another fantastic submission to share, this time from ..... :)

Mandy Snow - Bathtime Bliss


Hey there Shazza
Had loads of fun with this one....saw vintage all the way, but I just can never seem to manage vintage...so I went artsy instead...
Used the green and orange and browns in the paintaing, also used the bath theme and added the flowers transparencies as they remind me of water....
Hope you like it...Take care Mandy xxx

Mandy I love it, from the paint splattering to your pin wheels, I love the title and the pic of your two boys. Well done with this months inspiration Mandy!! - Shazza

3 comments:

  1. A beautifully creative LO Mandy! Love how you've picked out the colours from the artwork.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic layout, I love the handmade flowers? and such a cute picture. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete