Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Another entry for the month from......

Melissa Pablo - Love Myself


hi miss shazza,
here is my take for this months challenge. it was a real challenge for me to scrap about myself because i don't usually scrap my photos. thank you for continue to push me to try something new. this is about my goal this year to love myself more because i tend to take myself for granted especially when it comes to my health. hope you like it.
isay :D
Great page Melissa :) I love the colors you have used, your little handmade flowers are gorgeous! I like your three snap shots of yourself and yes your right...I think we all take ourselves for granted especially our health! I love your heart embellies and your large stitched heart. Great work Melissa! Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. cool page love the heart and sweet details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this page on your blog and it is gorgeous, those papers so beautiful and the photos of you are gorgeous. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have chosen Melissa & such lovely photos of you. It really is a beautiful LO. Thank you for joining in once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, this is such a gorgeous LO! Love the PPs, your big heart and all the little sweet hearts, and I just adore the paper flowers! I also love the great overall design of your LO!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, so well put together, and I love how you made purple looks so fabulous, it's a colour I struggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, beautiful colours and beautiful message you're sending yourself ... I like this LO a lot!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... this is a stunning layout... the heart is so eye-catching and the flowers are gorgeous! This is a wonderful page! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you tried something new because this LO is superb! I'm liking it a LOT!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete