Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

You will like this entry from.....

Jane Howden - Me


Hi Shazza,
 
Just submitting my Artastic layout for February.  I had to think about this challenge as I loathe (really hate a whole big lot!) scrapping pictures of myself unless they are in a group context so I cheated just a teeny tiny weenie bit – lol.  So this is me in multiple pictures (hey two is more than one right?) and although they aren’t exactly the same, you have to give me points for ingenuity!  There are wings on the layout – tiny butterfly wings.
Thanks,
Jane
 
 Thanks Jane for your entry this month, I love the blocking its really eye catching. Cute photos of you when you were a little girl :) I love the colors you used, its all come together so well! Love the little butterfly wings too...Well done!! Cheers Shazza
 
 

9 comments:

  1. this is sweet like the quilt feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the block design of this,just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this, I know what you mean about scrapping photos of yourself, I am the same. But this is stunning, great job. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO Jane..love the quilt pattern with 2 little 'you' photos. A lovely job.

    I used to dislike working on any LO of me, until I decided how easy it was to scrap..I could suit myself what I put in the LO & on the paper..& so I can do it a little beter now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, this is an awesome LO! I just love the patchwork PPs and the sweet embellies you used. And the pictures of you are just too sweet!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page Jane, so cute and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design and colours!! This page turned out great!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous layout... the papers are beautiful! Thanks for playing along this month! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you have used a patchwork theme to create your beautiful LO. I really like the quote you have chosen too!

    ReplyDelete