Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Look! what just popped into my email box.......

Helene Bogren - Self Portrait



Hi Shazza!
I wanted to use this opportunity to make a portrait of myself using my favorite colors, embellishments symbolizing my different hobbies and a picture of me scrapping. The picture in the frame to the right is a photo transfer and the flowers (Hemerocallis) are pictures taken in our garden last summer. My hobbies are gardening, reading books and magazines, needlework and fashion. The fairy is symbolizing my wild fantasy… (I did one portrait of my husband too and you are welcome to take a look at them both at http://helenesscrapsida.blogspot.com/.
Cheers Helene


Hi Helene!  What a gorgeous page you have entered for the challenge! A lovely photo of you at your scrap table :) Great added fairy.....with wings!! I love that you included flowers from your garden. Well done! Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Hello Helene! This is a beautiful LO! I just love the photo transfer and misting. You've used wonderful embellies and the overall design is great! It's wonderful how you've incorporated your hobbies/interests in the LO!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunnig page and a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous LO Helene!
    Love all the work you have done, adding all your hobbies & interests..such pretty flowers, & 50's ladeee, & fairy...all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page!
    The colours are so lovely and warm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helene this is one beautiful LO, and I love how you included all of your hobbies in this page ... this is the perfect scrapbook page as far as I'm concerned!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice love the colors great job thanks for joining in the fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful layout... I love the way the photos are a mirror image and the way all of the embellishments have a special meaning... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have captured a true tribute to yourself with this beautiful page.
    :)

    ReplyDelete