Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

A last minute entry today from ........

Kim Hutchinson - Balance


Hi Shazza,
  This is my entry for February, just scraped in this month.
When I looked at the inspiration painting by Rubens it reminded me of how our brain is left and right sided so I decided to investigate how I think each side of my brain works.
The left spontaneous and creative and the right safe and logical.  I have really enjoyed looking into 'me' this month.
Have filled the criteria, me + me in mirror image, wings on the butterfly's.
Thank you for your hard work in maintaining your blog, such a lovely inspiratonal blog to read.  Good luck to all the ladies this month
there is some lovely, lovely work up.
My blog address is  http://kironee.blogspot.com/
  Cheers Kim

Hi Kim!
What a great idea for your challenge page. Gorgeous photos of you and love them in black and white. Great journaling strips too. The added butterflies give your page a lovely girly look. Love your style Kim...Well done! Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Kim, this is a gorgeous LO! Love the right vs left brain concept that you've captured so well. Love the misting and your design is awesome! Great work.
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is your thinking & your LO Kim..most creative!
    Your paper strips & misting is wonderful, with those piccies of you & your highlights, a great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, love this page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous page... the mask and misting is fantastic and I love the way you have used the strips of patterned paper in the background... beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of masking here to create this stunning page!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful idea!!! Very creative page, good job!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete