Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Who's next with the February inspiration.....

Lisa Hanrahan - Because


Dear Shazza,
Here is my layout for February entitled "Because". I loved the artwork for this month... it had a soft, feminine, old worlde feel about it and I tried to convey this in my layout. I have created a layout about myself and the things I enjoy, I have included multiple photos and have wings on the butterfly pin in the main flower. Thank you for a wonderful challenge, I loved putting this layout together! Cheers, Vanilla xxx

10 comments:

  1. yes this is a real feminine page lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, feminine gentle LO Lisa - this is so wonderful. I love the soft feel, gorgeous photos & great journalling. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely stunning, i love everything here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Lisa! A beautiful photo of you scrapped so elegantly. I love the big 'b' and the flower pots to the side!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is super beautiful, the photos are gorgeous and the papers make the photos pop right off the page. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very lovely, Lisa in all it's gorgeousness! The colors, textures and beautiful embellies just makes this LO sing!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really like the title and journaling work. What a beautiful, feminine page! Cute butterfly. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely soft page here! The pics of you are gorgeous! Well done
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout ;)

    what great photos used ;)

    i love all the flowers on the layout and your title looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the most beautiful smile!!! You definitely succeeded in giving this LO a soft and feminine touch ... it's absolutely wonderful! Beautiful work Lisa!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete